My thigh piece designed by Lee from Legacy Tattoo in Ilfracombe High Street, North Devon, England
i won’t lie
i am in fact an “attention whore”
i need to feel like i actually matter to people
i need to feel like i’m not a totally horrible person
i need to feel like there are people who love me
because i’m certainly not gonna do it myself
not very good quality as it was only recorded on my iPhone but this is me singing Ganymed in Lavington Church informally the other day and thought I’d record it for a bit of fun! It’s not fully polished yet as I have to work on my German and the dynamics a bit more but thought I’d put it up regardless. the giggle half way through was from the pianist, Tom!
1. I had a crazy one night stand with Jake, a boy I’d known for a few years and we ended up falling in love.
2. I had a fight with my mum and nearly broke my hand when she told me she’d been having an affair for the last six months behind my dad’s back.
3. my parents broke up after 22 years of engagement because of my cheating mother.
4. I moved in with Jake and his parents.
5. we got a job together as activity leaders for Country Cousins and saved up enough money to put a deposit on a cottage.
6. I achieved my Musical Recital ATCL Diploma with a Distinction.
7. I unknowingly fell pregnant and suffered a miscarriage. This taught me a lot about my own strengths and how much a girl really needs a mother.
8. I became very depressed and still think about what may have been, now.
9. we moved into the cottage, he got a job as a learning support assistant and I went to work as a healthcare trainee assistant at Lloyds Pharmacy and I started to feel a lot better again.
10. we had our first Christmas together, and my first Christmas with separated parents. It was still good.
11. I turned 19, he turned 21.
12. I won three trophies and a medal at a music festival, singing Opera and Classical pieces. I also received 4 certificates for all 4 of my songs at Distinction level and came first place in all of my classes.
13. we viewed a house and are now currently waiting to hear if our referencing went through okay so we can put a deposit on it and move into somewhere that will allow us to save up money so we can go to university in two years.
I can really see a future for Jake and I, and if you had told me 11 months ago that I would achieve all of this within the next year I would’ve told you that it was impossible. But there is no impossible!
Ann Aguirre, Blue Diablo (via stevenbong)